Germany is among those countries of Europe which has a rich history behind it. Today the country is the part of European Union and is among those destinations of the world which is both developed as well as beautiful. There are many people of the world who move to Germany for permanent residence and there are many others who come to Germany for the sole purpose of getting education. Germany is also well known its wonderful tourist destinations. There are numerous tourist destinations in Germany with each providing something unique. In this article we will look into some of these destinations.
The Must see places:
There are many attractive places to visit in Germany and listing all of them in a single article is impossible, however some of the major destinations are as follows
- Neuschwantein Castle: It is one of the most beautiful castles which is located in the woods of Bavaria. The castle is more like a fairy tale structure often depicted in stories of snow white and Cinderella.
- Burg Eltz: The Burg Eltz is located in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate. The Burg Eltz is basically a beautiful fortress that even today has its original structure. The fortress is precisely located in the Elzbach valley and is right in the middle of thick woods. The fortress was constructed back in the year 15th century and the thing which fascinates the people here are the flushable toilets.
- Berlin Wall: The Berlin wall is a very popular tourist destination which people from all over the world visit. The wall is basically a historical sight which certainly is not attractive as far as the looks are concerned. The wall depicts the disunity and oppression that once existed in Germany.
- Berchtesgaden National Park: If you are a person who admires nature then the perfect place for you to visit is the Berchtesgaden National Park. The park is home to relaxing environment and consists of forests, scenic lakes and meadows. The park is a nice place for releasing stress and getting relaxed.
- Fernsehturm:Fernsehturm is a well-known Landmark which exists in Berlin. The landmark is a very tall television tower whose exact length is 368-meters. The Berlin skyline is dominated by the tower and it’s so tall that from any location of Berlin you can see the tower. The tower is open for tourism and the view from the top is mind blowing.
- Reichstag: it is the parliament building of Germany and is one of the most visited architectural sights of the country. It is located right in the middle of Berlin. The main feature of the sight is the Glass dome.
If you are planning your next vacation in Germany then go ahead with your plan. The above mentioned places are just the tip of an iceberg as there are many other tourist destinations as well in Germany which will give you an unforgettable and mind blowing experience.